Friday, December 4, 2009

Famous Fans

On November 14 we were named the Perkins Family of the game! Click on the photo to see a larger image of us on the jumbo screen. It's kind of blurry, but it's us.

This was our last home game. We lost, but we still had fun.

Look out guys who paint their chests. We didn't just get named the Perkins Family of the game and make it on the jumbotron, we were also on TV. Here is what Jack looked like being famous from behind.

Here is what the girls looked like from behind while they were on TV. See the camera guy filming them on the left?

I can't find the photo I took of the children with Big J, so I thought I would include the video I accidentally took when I was trying to take the photo to give a good synapses of our last game of the 2009 season.