
This is Julietta's new look when I pull out the camera. What do you think that scrunched nose means?

I think this face means "kisses for you mommy!"

And this - I know what this means. I. LOVE. IT. This is Julietta's sign language for "give it to me . . . please." She doesn't point, she doesn't whine, she doesn't screech, she just does this - and I finally caught it on film. She used to just use one arm and I never got that on film, but now it's two and it melts my heart.

Because I got two photos of it before she realized I was not going to give it to her, I had to post them both.

Here is one of Julietta trying celery for the first time. Those two (halves of) bottom teeth don't really do a great job, but she enjoyed knawing on celery.