(Like when Liliana writes mirror notes letting me know how awful I have been to her - see above for actual proof)
But then I think I'll be okay when I get notes like these later.**Update: We've had some inquiries about what triggered the "mom and dad ruined my life" note. So, I will share. That day for lunch Liliana was served a grilled cheese sandwich that was not "soft" (aka soggy) enough. She was given the choice of eating it or not having lunch - hence, the ruined life.
Liliana is not typically a picky eater. However, she does decide from time to time that a food item she once enjoyed is no longer enjoyable - like bananas or salad. Since we know she is just testing our limits she is required to eat the item or forgo dessert. She usually eats the items with a displeased, you ruined my life kind of attitude. We do admire her tenacity. She now chokes down salad fairly regularly without too much objection, but during lent there was a day that the Lenten commitment calendar called on Catholics to pray for someone they did not like. Liliana prayed for the person who invented salad. Oh Liliana.

No comments:
Post a Comment