Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet Little Mama

Before Christmas I went shopping for the children and I found a baby/stroller combo that I thought looked like Julietta. The dolly had the same hair style and big blue eyes. I imagined my tiny baby pushing that tiny baby doll in the stroller and got teary eyed in the store. It brought back memories of Ella and Liliana with their first babies. I was so excited to buy the doll for Julietta. I came home and showed Derek my prized gift telling him all about how I got flashes of Ella and Liliana and couldn't wait to see Julietta's reaction when she unwrapped the package. He laughed at how emotional I got over a silly doll.
I put the doll away and forgot about it - literally. Christmas and Julietta's birthday passed without the new doll. Luckily I remembered it before her big birthday party. I pulled it out of the attic hiding spot and we gave it to her on party day. (Click HERE to see). Her reaction was more than I could have imagined. Julietta's love for her Baby Molly could not be sweeter. She is the best little mama a doll could get - here are some pictures to prove it! {grin}

Baby love.

Hugs from Mama.
(If I get this emotional over my one year old with her baby doll what is being a grandparent going to do to me!?!)

No comments: