Thursday, October 7, 2010

Déjà vu

A little more than eight years ago I got of the shower to find two little girls accessorizing with my panties.

They had gotten into the clean laundry basket and pulled everything out. They decided to wear my undies like bracelets and necklaces.

They were giggling and laughing and having a great time.

Fast forward and I get out of the shower to Julietta having raided the clean clothes piles I had just folded.

This time it was Ella, Liliana, and Jack's underoos that were the accessories.

As if they were not enough, Julietta also found the swimming accessories and hauled those around.

She needed the swim bag, thirty pair of goggles, and the underwear.

Until she found the phone, that is.

Later, after coloring (herself, apparently), she needed to add some more accessories . . .

. . . silly girl!



No comments: