Julietta hates it when I take showers. She cries hysterically and tries to get me outta there! I've taken to locking her out of the bathroom when I am in the shower. She curls a little fist and knocks on the door while wailing. Here's the view from the other side of the shower curtain. I love my baby sooo much, but I am excited for the day I can shower without a disapproving audience!Monday, October 18, 2010
With an Audience
Julietta hates it when I take showers. She cries hysterically and tries to get me outta there! I've taken to locking her out of the bathroom when I am in the shower. She curls a little fist and knocks on the door while wailing. Here's the view from the other side of the shower curtain. I love my baby sooo much, but I am excited for the day I can shower without a disapproving audience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment