
I took quite a few photos of the children in their Halloween costumes this year.

I took some in our back yard of Magic Jack before he went to a party.

With all the magical poses he struck how was a mama to narrow down the seventy five photos?


I pulled out my "purse camera" to snap a photo at their professional photo shoot.

And, we made a trip to the park for a photo shoot.

Jack made the bunny appear and disappear.

This series is of Ella.

She was a duchess.

Believe me, she is a duchess - no need for a costume. {grin}

The light was perfect and I took about two hundred shots of Ella while Jack and Liliana played with the bunny.

This is a look I get regularly.

And this is the look I love to get.

I think Ella and Liliana have the most beautiful profiles. I really can't stand how perfect their
silhouettes are.

Doesn't she look like she is a little French mademoiselle in the 18
th century?

Is this too may photos of Ella?
Let's look at some of Liliana . . .

Liliana wasn't up for posing for quite as many photos so narrowing was a bit easier.


Contemplating
Parisian parties, poodles, and french fries.


Jack left his cape, wand, and hat in the car so he posed as a groom, or piano player, or butler, or guy going to prom, or James Bond, or . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment