Friday, January 7, 2011

Mr. Popularity Continued

A few days later we got dressed for the Patrick Family annual Halloween party. Julietta stole the show in her peacock costume.

We used their incredible Halloween decor as a backdrop for an impromptu photo session.

Jack hung around in the media room for awhile.

Ella and Liliana played with their great friend Sidney.

I had to take a bunch of pictures of their amazing decorations. Look how elegant the Halloween decor is! (click an image to see it larger)

And how playful.

The Patrick's had their entire home decorated beautifully. In their unfinished portion they set up a kid paradise with a yummy food station, movie screen, and games. I can't believe I didn't take a photo of the adult food station - yum!

I'm not sure how I got the photos without a ton of people in enjoying themselves (I must have taken the opportunity right away before everyone made their way to the room) - but here is proof that people had a great time!

The Boss and the magician.

It was unseasonably warm so Julietta transformed from a Peacock to a, um, well, a barely dressed baby having a blast.

Every room was perfectly adorned. When I grow up I want to be Lisa! {grin}

Several days later Jack continued his streak and got dressed again to celebrate Halloween at Ashley's annual Halloween bash. She didn't waste much time putting on part of the hostess gift Jack brought her - pretty sweet jack-o-lantern socks don't you think. {wink}

Ashley had some fun treats.

Jack has recently made a creative choice for his costume for next year. Can you guess what he wants to be? I'll give you a hint - look at the above photo.

And, you can take a second guess after looking at this photo.

Jack didn't need magic to make that awesome play.
The whole gang.

Guess from where this yummy plate came.
Did you guess a classroom Halloween party? If you did you are right!

The children love their party days. We made eyeballs for treats.

Jack wasn't "invited" to his class party, but I thought I would throw it the post since it was a party after all.
The last party of the season was the Schwada's Annual Halloween party. Jack and Brenna are friends.

They had lots of yummy treats.

Julietta liked the inflatables.
The Schwada's had a photo booth for their guests to enjoy. I will have to scan a sampling of the many, many sessions our family had.

No comments: