Monday, April 11, 2011

Christmas in Russell

After opening presents Christmas morning we headed to Russell to spend the holiday with family there. Grandma and Grandpa in Russell rented the Bob Dole suite for us at the Americ Inn.

We filled all the beds . . . snuggled . . . swam . . .
and swam . . .


and swam!














Then we went to Hays to visit Grandpa John.



After spending some time with Grandpa we headed to the farm to see the rest of the gang.


{Oh, before that we stopped at Cervs so I could get a snoball - see the huge styrofoam cup in the photo - I love snoballs!}



We opened more gifts there and ate a delicious Christmas meal.


Julietta loved looking at all of the ornaments. I loved telling her all of the stories about every ornament.


Miles loved the gift from Ella. {grin}

No comments: