Friday, April 9, 2010

Eggstravaganza Number Two

After lunch we headed downtown to the South Park "Eggstravaganza."

We have been going to this hunt for years. The big kids were off in a flash so I stayed with Julietta to capture her first South Park hunt.

She knew what she was doing.

Well, she kind of knew what she was doing.

Okay, she maybe she didn't really know what she was doing.

But, she did know that the Easter Bunny was NOT awesome.

Ella and Liliana thought the Bunny was awesome -- still.
(click HERE to see the photo of them with the Easter Bunny that was published in the newspaper several years ago)

Jack and Derek waited and waited and waited to get a balloon animal.

And then the girls cut in front of him and got a balloon animal for themselves!

Julietta was too busy smelling the daffodils.

(I couldn't decide which I liked best)


No comments: