Saturday, April 10, 2010

It Was The Day Before Easter . . .

On Easter Eve we headed to the Club to hunt for eggs.

Julietta was excited. She tried to get a head start on the hunt by scoping the eggs on the greens.

At first it was just the girls. Derek and Jack were at the soccer fields at Jack's first spring soccer game.

Once the hunt began our big kiddos left us in the dust. Julietta was a little slower so I was able to capture her with some Easter loot.

Julietta was a happy bunny.

Ella, Liliana, and Jack made out well - so well, in fact, that they realized it would be very generous to share with children who did not find many eggs without anyone asking. Derek and I were so proud of their kindness and knew that the Easter spirit had found our wonderful children.

After the kiddos found all the Bunny's goodies they had a meet and greet. Julietta was less than impressed - silly rabbit, babies are for mommies.

Liliana did not stop eating candy to sit with the Bunny. Click on the photo to see what surprise I saw when I was going through the day's photos - little stinker.

Ella posed with the Bunny after some coercion - Jack declined.

No comments: